How the Operational Health and Safety Industry organised a trade show with 2000 businesses, with the help of The Testament®.
Occupational health and safety is a multidisciplinary field concerned with the safety, health, and welfare of people at work. The goals of occupational safety and health programs include to foster a safe and healthy work environment. The client in context is one of the largest trade show organizers on the continent. The trade show in context was one on the OHS industry to be held in Mumbai and required close to 2000 visitors. The client partnered with The Testament® to conduct an on-ground visitor acquisition drive across the city of Mumbai.
The Testament® activated 6 Facilitator's to work for 25 Days totaling in 150 Man Days. The target business segment was broken down into the following components:
- Manufacturing units
- Safety equipment dealers
The Testament® primarily worked on:
- Extensive Demographic Research of the relevant business prospects in the field of Occupational Safety Industry.
- Utilization of in-house technological tools like MARKET ACQUIRE® to consolidate registration data along with pitch recordings and geo-coordinates.
- A Training Video was produced to help train the resources and improve retention.
- Comprehensive Quality Check on the data received at the backend through stringent internal processes.
- 2000 visitors acquired in 25 days
- Sold Out trade show
- Regional On Ground Data for future trade shows
The Testament® has acquired visitors for two Occupational Health and Safety Trade Shows for two consecutive years, with a combined visitor count of 4000.
Reach out via the form below or give us a call us at (011) 4750-5811 to learn how you can successfully meet your business objectives.