How a trade show on the Baby Care Industry organised a trade show with 10,000 visitors, with the help of The Testament®
The baby care market in India is expected to grow at an annual rate of over 17% in terms of revenues during the 2014-2019 period to reach over $31 billion, from $14 billion. Trade fairs are strategic platforms, bringing the industry together. The trade fair in the Bath industry, organised by the client in context, creates such a platform, uniting both industry members with each other and members of the trade with their buyer and specifier groups. The trade fair is organised on annual basis in Mumbai. In order to acquire visitors for the event, the client partnered with The Testament® to conduct an on-ground visitor acquisition drive across 21 cities of the country like Mumbai, Pune, Chandigarh, Kanpur, Lucknow, Kolkata etc.
After discussion with the client, the target business segment was fixed at:
- Gift shops
- Toy shops
- Baby products
- Maternity products
- Children’s clothing shops
The Testament® used:
- Extensive Demographic Research of the relevant business prospects
- In-house technological tools like MARKET ACQUIRE® to consolidate registration data along with pitch recordings and geo-coordinates.
- Training Video and ENGAME® to train and engage marketing facilitators
- Comprehensive Quality Check on the data received at the backend through stringent internal processes
- Follow up on-ground activities with tele-calling drive to increase retention
- 10,000 visitors acquired in 2 months
- Sold Out trade show
- On Ground Business Data across the country
Reach out via the form below or give us a call us at (011) 4750-5811 to learn how you can successfully meet your business objectives.