How a trade show on the Kitchen and Bath Industry organised a trade show with 3500 businesses, with the help of The Testament®.
Trade fairs are strategic platforms, bringing the industry together. The trade fair in the Kitchen and Bath industry, organised by the client in context, creates such a platform, uniting both industry members with each other and members of the trade with their buyer and specifier groups. The trade fair is organised on annual basis in Delhi. In order to acquire visitors for the event, the client partnered with The Testament® to conduct an on-ground visitor acquisition drive across the cities of Delhi, Sonipat, Panipat, Dehradun, Jalandhar, Lucknow and Ludhiana.
After discussion with the client, the target business segment was fixed at:
- Ceramic stores
- Hardware stores
- Bath and Kitchen elements stores
- Real Estate developers
The Testament® used:
- Extensive Demographic Research of the relevant business prospects
- In-house technological tools like MARKET ACQUIRE® to consolidate registration data along with pitch recordings and geo-coordinates.
- Training Video and ENGAME® to train and engage marketing facilitators
- Comprehensive Quality Check on the data received at the backend through stringent internal processes
- Follow up on-ground activities with tele-calling drive to increase retention
- 3500 visitors acquired in 20 days
- Sold Out trade show
- Regional On-Ground Data for future trade shows
Reach out via the form below or give us a call us at (011) 4750-5811 to learn how you can successfully meet your business objectives.