How a trade show on the Personal Care Industry organised a trade show with 1000 businesses, with the help of The Testament®.
The market size of India's beauty, cosmetic and grooming market will reach $20 billion by 2025 from the current $ 6.5 billion on the back of rise in disposable income of middle class and growing aspirations of people to live good life and look good, as per Assocham. The client in context is one of the largest trade show organizers in Asia, and organizes an annual trade show on the Personal Care Industry in the capital of the country. In order to acquire visitors for the event, the client partnered with The Testament® to conduct an on-ground visitor acquisition drive across 4 cities of Delhi, Jaipur, Chandigarh and Baddi.
The Testament® activated 10 Faciliataors to work for 20 Days totalling in 200 Man days. The target business segment was broken down into the following components:
- 6 Marketing Facilitators
- 14 working days
- 730 businesses acquired
Jaipur, Chandigarh, Baddi
- 2 Marketing Facilitators
- 5 working days
- 270 businesses acquired
The Testament® used:
- Extensive Demographic Research of the relevant business prospects
- In-house technological tools like MARKET ACQUIRE® to consolidate registration data along with pitch recordings and geo-coordinates.
- Training Video and ENGAME® to train and engage marketing facilitators
- Comprehensive Quality Check on the data received at the backend through stringent internal processes
- Follow up on-ground activities with tele-calling drive to increase retention
- 1000 visitors acquired in 20 days
- Sold Out trade show
- Regional On Ground Data for future trade shows
Reach out via the form below or give us a call us at (011) 4750-5811 to learn how you can successfully meet your business objectives.