How a leading cab aggregator acquired 12000 customers for its bike sharing platform with the help of The Testament®
When a leading cab aaggregator of the country wanted to expand into bike-taxi services, it needed to organize a customer acquisition drive to get people on board its platform as an initial push. For its customer acquisition drive in and around Delhi NCR, the company decided to partner with The Testament®.
For this customer acquisition project, The Testament® activated 20 facilitators across Delhi NCR for 3 months.
- Were provided with a pre-training video to equip them with in-depth knowledge of the project
- Were to pitch about the services offered by the ride-sharing app
- Get users onboard the app by offering a free ride for first-time users by applying a unique coupon code
The facilitators were on the third party payroll of The Testament® and were paid based on free trips they managed to generate every month.
- 12000 customers acquired in 3 months
- Increased user base in Delhi NCR
- Fast Entry into the capital, facilitating expansion across the country
Reach out via the form below or give us a call us at (011) 4750-5811 to learn how you can successfully meet your business objectives.